How To Log Out Gmail
I believe that everyone has their own Gmail accounts but not all anyone knows how to secure their account effectively. There are some incidental cases when users use a strange technological device to sign in/ log in their account and then they forget to log out it, hence losing their Gmail account. To avoid such problems, it the best for you to log out your Gmail account from all the devices. In this tutorial, I will show you how to sign out/ log out your Gmail account from a certain computer and from all technological devices.
LOG OUT ON YOUR COMPUTER
To log out your Gmail account from the computer you are using:
1. Sign in to your Gmail account
2. In the top-right corner, click your Profile Picture and choose "Sign out"
LOG OUT OF GMAIL ON ALL TECHNOLOGICAL DEVICES
To do that:
- Sign in to your Gmail account from any technological devices
- Gmail interface will display, you should scroll down mouse cursor and click "Details"
- Gmail account information box will display, indicating all your previous signing-in information. You can click Show details to review your recent activities more carefully. If someone signs in your Gmail account from a suspicious place, Gmail will notify you.
Now, it is important to click "Sign out all other web sessions" to log out totally from all technological devices.
- Wait for a few seconds. Gmail will inform you Successfully signed out all other sessions.