Gmail Signing In Problems - What Can You Do?
In the modern society, emails are the primary need of our life. Obviously, when we need to communicate with somebody, sending emails to them is the better option in comparison with sending written letters via post. It helps us to save time and money because just by a click, our emails can be sent to different recipients in a few seconds, even to people in other continents. But I want to ask you a question. Have you ever faced any Gmail sign in problems? You couldn't access your account despite your efforts to do that, for example. Or your partner informs you that he has just sent an important email to you, but you can't still approach it, and you miss crucial information as a result. I believe that everyone has faced similar problems when signing in Gmail. So, in this article, I will show you some basic problems that people often meet and how to resolve them quickly and effectively. Read and choose the problem similar to yours and follow my instructions.
- Forgetting your password or email address
The most common reason behind Gmail sign in problems is incorrect username and password. So, you need to be sure that you're typing correct email address and password. If you can't remember them, please choose Forget email or Forget password in the Sign In box. Here is the description picture:
You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can.
If you forget only your password, you still remember your email address, please choose Forgot password and then, answer required questions.
- Problems coming from Gmail Server
Usually, this doesn't happen, but sometimes the problems can be seen because of Google server down. So I think you should check the server status for Gmail account in order to make sure that Google isn't down in your area. For checking the Gmail server status, you may go to is Gmail down.or contact Gmail customer service for help.
If the server is really down, you should not worry about anything. Just leave your Gmail account free. Once the server will be up, you will automatically get rid of “Can’t Sign In To Gmail Account” problem.
- Wrong Timing problem
Sometimes you can't log in your Gmail account because you set the time on your computer wrong. This fault stems from the fact that Gmail requires you to have Certificate Service. Therefore, wrong time set computers, computers that pause its time indicator before the year 2008 in particular, cannot access to Gmail. A solution is that you check and reset the correct time. Following is simple guides for you.
Step 1: Make mouse double clicking on Hours and Date Icon in the right corner of the laptop screen and choose Change date and time settings.
Step 2: In the Hours and Dates window, adjust time.
- Internet Connection Problems
You should know that Internet connection problem may cause can't sign into Gmail account problem. This problem can be related to proxy server or security settings. In that case, you need to disable the proxy settings, firewall, and antivirus as well. After disabling all these things, you should try to log in again. I am sure that you will be able to log into your google account again.
- Unsecure Connection: recently, Google forced users to use a secure connection "https" to connect to Gmail instead of "http". If you are using http to access www.Gmail.com, you may get an issue with untrusted connection. Please access Gmail Email by this secure address: https://www.gmail.com.
You might be blocked from using HTTPS by local network configuration issues or older software. For example, you might see errors like "Cannot connect to host" or "Bad certificate." If you’re sure that your computer has the latest browser and up-to-date software, contact your network administrator.
- I think someone else is using my account: if you still have access to your account, secure your account with Two-step verification. If you can't access your account, go to password assistance page to reset your password.
- I forgot username: go to forgot username page, pick a recovery method (email address or phone number) and click submit.
- I'm having trouble with 2-step verification: to set up 2-step verification for your Google account, refer to Two-step verification tutorial. For other issues, go to troubleshooter page.
- I can log in with Internet Explorer but can't log in with Firefox: try clearing the cache and deleting cookies for the Gmail/Google. For details see How to clear the Firefox cache and Delete cookies to remove the information websites have stored on your computer. You can do the same things if having trouble with other browsers.
- I do not meet age requirements: Google puts a temporary block on simply changing the date in order to prevent under-age potential users from trying different dates repeatedly to find the one that will allow them to access, but that causes problems for other people, as well. If you have another browser installed, you might be able to circumvent the problem by using a different one to avoid having to clear all cookies and cache on the one you are using now. You could try to connect from a different IP address. Some other users have found that the problem cleared itself if they waited a week or so before trying again.
So, these are some basic problems you may face when trying to sign in your Gmail account. I hope that after using above techniques, you will be able to sign into your account. If you have any other problems with your Gmail account, please comment down below. We will consider them and reply to you in the shortest time.